What's Going On Here?!


So I’m starting to feel like I would like to have a baby. I’m not sure why I feel this way except that I suspect it has something to do with hormones and biological clocks etc. I was in Target today and a lady with otherwise well behaved kids walked by with one of them whining softly and trying to run away while the other thought it would be a good idea to reach out and gently stroke my jeans. I looked at the mother’s face and smiled trying to reassure her that I didn’t think she was a bad mom as she apologized profusely. I felt bad for her. But I haven’t lost my smug, “Thank God that’s not me,” attitude when I see overwhelmed parents in public. It looked miserable. This is a sign to me that I still have some of my sanity. That I’m still me inside somewhere.


Comments