Obsession Confession





I have to admit that I am 100% smitten with the Lenox china pattern, Butterfly Meadow. When Scott and I were first engaged and browsing around department stores with our wedding registry in mind, I was so taken with the pattern. It was bright, it was fresh, and it was natural. It was also too girly for you-know-who and he nixed the use of it in any way.



That is until I remembered tea. As a person who collects china like it's going out of style (hey, some of it is!) I have always wanted my very own formal tea set. I have a few cute tea cups I've collected over the years and I covet my mother-in-laws beautiful tea pieces, but I didn't have my own tea set. Butterfly Meadow was the answer




Now that we have a home of our own, I've decided not only to use Butterfly Meadow as my tea set, but also as my Spring/Summer kitchen & dining room motif too. This doesn't mean I will be loosing my mind and buying the BM waste basket (yikes!) but I do plan to display the tea set in my built in cubby in the kitchen, place the soap dish on the sink, the spoon rest on the stove, and the large fruit bowl on the dining room table. These few touches will work well with the pale green/grey walls we're planning for the kitchen, and lend a bit or airyness to the space.

Comments