Mission: Streamline




So I haven't written in a while, but that's not because nothing is going on. In fact, there is quite a bit going on at Rivergrove Cottage. Right now I'm dedicating myself to the idea of streamlining certain things in order to save space in our tiny house, buy high quality things that need replacing less often, and basically be more sustainable.

I've started with the kitchen. Instead of my dozens of sets of dishes in ever color, level of formality and to match each season, I now have 1 gorgeous set of white dishes with service for 12. I also got rid of my matching serve ware for the above mentioned dishes and now have only white. White is great because it matches everything, can be dressed up or down, and makes food look even more delicious.

Stay tuned for more tales of consolidation. Next up: My purses. From 14 down to 2!

Comments