Laundry Room Inspiration


As we watch our wonderful contractor, Francisco, nail up the last bit of drywall in our once absolutely frightening laundry room, our thoughts turn to decor. Here is a photo of our new washer and dryer due for delivery Monday. We chose a Kenmore set with the new Smart Motion technology. I was blown away by the demonstration at Sears. It washes 5 different ways. You have to check out the demo here. We are so excited to have our own brand new laundry room. I can't wait to post photos. In the meantime, I'm dreaming of decor. Check out some of my inspiration photos.

My friend, Stephanie, summed it up just right the other day. Having your very own washer and dryer is a dream come true. For us city girls who have dwelled in apartments since our 20s it is the one things that says "You've arrived". It lets us know we're grown ups and that we've made it. I tried explaining this to Scott and got a blank stare across the table. Whether he gets it or not, I'm thrilled to start looking at inspiration photos for laundry room decor.



This first photo speaks to me because it looks so organized! I imagine having space to iron and a three part sorting system similar to this one. Shelves are also a plus.



This one has some similar organizations features but on a smaller scale and with a stacked washer and dryer. I also love the color and the fact that there is art and decor on the walls too.



The colors in this one are kind of dull, but I do love that they seemed to go all out on decor. I'm looking forward to finishing our room!

Comments