What A Mess!

Since our house is so small there is actually no pantry. The closest thing we've come to one is a rolling cart we keep next to the washing machine in our laundry room. That doesn't stop me from calling it a pantry though. A girl can dream. You would think that we could keep a rolling cart neat right? Wrong! Upon that small cart are piles and piles of canned and dry goods and none of it can be located easily. This is one of the biggest messes in our house and I dread every time I have to go in there for a jar of spaghetti sauce, or a simple tea bag.


In the spirit of sharing I've joined the link party over at Decor Chick. In the blogging world there is a lot of pressure to photograph your space always looking pristine and perfectly pulled together. So it's lots of fun to see messy rooms submitted by fellow bloggers. So without further ado, here is my messy "pantry".


I do plan to actually clean this up instead of just gleefully posting pictures of my mess on the internet. So far I've wheeled the cart out to the dining room, and unloaded all of the items onto the table. I was surprised to see some long passed expiration dates, things I thought were sealed that were open, and even a couple of empty spices. 




I definitely think I'm going to have to do some shopping for baskets and bins for some things. I hope to tackle this project this week so wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Awwww. That makes me miss my rolling cart. I'm glad you are using it well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment