Planning for Easter

Personalized Wooden Egg from Etsy Shop Indie Bambinos

Easter planning is in full swing. We're actually going to a wedding on Easter Sunday this year so we're not hosting the all-out lunch and egg hunt at our place. Instead I'll make my leg of lamb and we'll go over to my mom's in the morning, and then leave Eden with her while we attend the wedding. The picture above was Eden's Easter basket last year. Easter baskets for infants can be tricky I think. I was happy with how ours turned out. I bought the basket on sale an Michael's with the idea that I would reuse it year after year. I added the flowers and the moss, and bought the bunny teether, egg, and stuffed needle felt bunny on Etsy. I will reuse the basket, flower and moss this year, and we'll hide her special egg too. Here are some more cute pictures from last year.

Super sweet bunny from Etsy Shop Eve's Little Earthlings.








I'm trying to decide what to do this year. Easter baskets for toddlers may be a little easier than last year. I know that she's the perfect age for a sandbox, but I think that's too large for an Easter gift. I think we'll get another bunny to be friends with the one we got last year and maybe a duck to match. I'm also thinking of one of the books in her favorite series In My _____. She has In My Tree with a baby owl, In My Nest with a baby bluebird, In My Pond with a baby gold fish, and In My Ocean with a baby dolphin. I think In My Meadow with a baby rabbit may be just the right thing for her basket. I'll update once I get started!




Comments