Long Overdue

Our Crappy Trim Paint Job


I've decided that it's time to take care of some unfinished business around here. Just like my post about the bell jars which is a follow up to a post from way back in May, I'm going to try to follow up on my old posts and old projects around the house. One thing that's been hanging over our heads since we painted the week before we moved in is crown molding. We did a pretty craptastic job of painting where the wall meets the ceiling because we were sure that we would have installed the crown molding by now. Well we've lived here for a year and a half and it's still not done. Thanks to a generous Christmas gift from my father-in-law of a gift card to the local independent hardware store, we not have absolutely no excuse for not taking care of this project. So I'm putting it out there. This weekend we will DIY crown molding!

Comments