Finally!


The new washer and dryer are here! They were delivered on Friday afternoon and Francisco came this morning and connected everything. Do you think I can get my installation fee back? Here are some photos.



We're planning to put up a screen a la Young House Love in front on the hot water heater so when I ran out of leftover living room paint right next to the darn thing I said screw it and called it a day!

These are two small prints on metal that my friend Stephanie encouraged me to buy while we were exploring a little shop at Avila Beach. So glad I did. Thanks Steph!

Because I was not in love with the dozens of crisscrossing wires that helped light the room, I've opted for a nice little eco friendly lamp. This one came from Southern California Edison's Lamp Exchange Program.



The floors have taken a beating in this process so we'll repaint/polish the concrete again at a later time. I'm just glad to have my own laundry room!!!!

Comments

  1. Wow- you've worked an amazing change in your laundry room! Congrats on all the hard work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome. I'm glad to see the pics up. Congrats on your laundry room. I'm happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Candi,
    My name is Brian and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I read your post here regarding your concerns about the delivery/installation of your washer and dryer. I am concerned that the team that came to your home were unable to complete the setup of your appliances. We would like to discuss what happened and see how we can make this right for you. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so you don’t have to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer and dryer were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Candi) used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    Brian J.
    Senior Case Manager
    Sears Cares

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Candi,
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist with your issue, I’m glad we could connect and be of assistance for you. We do value your business and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. If you need any additional assistance from Sears in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to the SearsCares team at searscares@searshc.com.

    Thank you,
    Brian J.
    Senior Case Manager
    Sears Cares

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment