Changing It Up



While we love the wallflowers we've hung above the television, I've never been 100% satisfied with how it looks. So we've decided to change it up and we have two options we're considering.

1) Collage Frames


The idea of hanging photos and shadow boxes in a collage has always appealed to me. But I'd never considered hanging them around a TV until I saw Emily A. Clark's photos on her amazing blog which you can check out here. I just love this idea and I've been collecting similar photos ever since. Emily has a bit of a nautical theme going on, but I bet you can guess that we'd be going with a more tree centered look.







2) Ceiling Medallions


Usually used to accentuate a chandelier on a ceiling, I'm really digging the idea of hanging them on a wall instead. Especially if you paint them all the same color, I think they would look great.





And from yet another awesome and inspiring blog Nuestra Vida Dulce that you can check out here.


So I'm still trying to decide which on to go for, but it will definitely be one of my first projects of the year.

Comments

  1. I just stumbled on your blog and am so glad I did. It's great!!! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val & welcome. We're getting started on some new projects so I hope you'll visit regularly. I'll be checking out ValSoCal too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment