Crown Molding Inspiration

Who knew there was so much to decide with crown molding?! Thin or thick, smooth or notched, decorative or plain. I have no idea what we should pick so, of course, I took my usual course of action and started looking for inspiration photos. I also wanted to search for photos with a similar wall color. We're starting this adventure in our living room where the wall color is the ubiquitous Silver Sage color matched to Sherwin Williams because their eco-friendly, no VOC Harmony base is phenomenal. Here's what I found trolling "the online" as my mom likes to call it.



ourhumbleabowed.wordpress.com





I still have no idea which style I like and I'd better make up my mind since we're buying supplies tonight. Now I just need to learn how to hang crown molding...

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see this project! I want crown molding, but have no idea how to get started, including where to buy it! The Home Depot?LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the more I read about it, the more I'm convinced we're going to screw it up, but I'm still going to try. We'll get started early Sunday and I promise to post pictures come what may.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment