Butcher Block Is In The House!

It's really happening. We're remodeling our kitchen. I can't believe it.

We made a trip on down to Ikea and bought more than enough butcher block for our small kitchen. A few days later my Godfather, who I call Uncle Tony, came over and took measurements and evaluated the project. He's on board and planning to do the installation tomorrow.

Here's a picture of Scott bringing them in through the window instead of the front door to save several steps. Those suckers are HEAVY.


And here are a few shots of them in the kitchen. For now they're just resting on the old surfaces. And notice that gorgeous sink! I've always wanted a farmhouse sink and when Uncle Tony said it was no problem to install I almost did a back flip. 




Comments

  1. I know all about IKEA's heavy butcherblock counter tops, and I love your sink. Thanks for stopping by!

    oxox
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE this! I am so obsessed with butcher block. Great sink, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment